Tuesday, October 01, 2013

An open letter to the people who hate Obama more than they love America

An open letter to the people who hate Obama more than they love America like try this on for size: I don't like Mitt Romney as a person because he was a bully as a kid and I got beat up by bullies, I never got beat up by potheads and at his worst if anything the president was once a pothead. As an adult Romney make big bucks by screwing people over, bully 2.0, that is not who I want in the big chair, I want someone who is going to shut down the fed. I could care less that Romney IS a Mormon (rather than assuming he is because he's white and has good teeth?) and I stand on some really solid ground on that one having been raised a Mormon, I can't stand the church but knowing what I know about Mormons that might actually be his best quality. He is all but in the bag as the nominee and that is a crying shame, as much as I love this president I am damn sure there is even better, he's not perfect, no one is, but he's the best we have ever had because better people would never run. so I say this, if you love your country more than you hate 80% of the people in it, give us a better republican to go up against Obama, it is entirely possible but not on this platform, this platform is going to get you shipped off to Somalia where you can enjoy the small government and fascism you've been longing for.

No comments: